What is Remy Human Hair Wigs?
What is Remy human hair wigs?100 Remy human hair wigs are created from Remy human hair, so they look, feel and act just like your own hair. Remy's hair is collected and sorted so that the root and tip travel in the same direction. So Remy hair wigs are no tangle, no shedding.
Feature of Remy Hair Wigs
- 1. The wig is 100% High-Quality Virgin Remy human hair, gives you beautiful results that look 100% natural. It's soft and tangle-free without any shedding.
- 2. New upgrade natural hairline, give a natural hairline to make wigs natural looking, the wig can be part any way and style like your own hair.
- 3. Natural color(the color is natural without processing), Silky, Smooth, Soft Touch and Tangle Free, Shedding Free, Can be Washed, Dyed, Permed, Curled, Straightened, Durable, Reusable, After Wash, It Returns Same Texture.
- 4.Longer service life,100% human hair wigs. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it. then normally it could longer than 1 year.
- 5.No chemical processing, harmless to health, 100% Soft human hair, so you can wear it on many special occasions. Make you more beautiful and charming.
How long do Remy hair wigs last?It can last 1-3 years according to many factors. The life of Remy hair wigs is divided according to your condition and the grade of hair you buy. A handmade Remy wig not usually lasts as long as a machine made wig. Hair loss is in fact a natural process for this type of wig as the knots come undone overtime each time the wig is worn, causing a progressive loss of hair. Even if well maintained, a handmade wig will have to be thickened after the first 9-12 months.
How much are real human hair wigs?Because of the method of collection, this type of hair wig is in short supply and is therefore quite expensive. Usually,Remy human hair lace wigs cost between $80 - $500.
What are the best human hair wigs?Remy human hair wigs are the best quality wig types available and offer the most natural look for wearers. The best human hair wigs are Remy hair because it is unprocessed and left with the cuticle layer intact. This means the hair is healthy, not chemically processed and very smooth and luxurious.
How to care for Remy hair wigs?
How To Avoid Tangle And Shedding:
* Use the proper mild shampoo and conditioner
* Do not sleep with the wig wear on
* Do not wash the wig frequent, wash your wig about every three weeks or 2 weeks in the summer
* Do not to blow-dry the hair with a high setting since otherwise the knots may be damaged or split, just let it air-dry or in low temperature
1. Wash and deep condition hair regularly
2. Detangle hair gently by hands before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and wash hair carefully till clean
4. Have hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun or dry by hair drier. Put argan oil to soft hair after wash
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from top to end. Do not brush
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots
Where to buy remy hair wigs?
UNice Remy hair wigs are made of 100 Remy hair wigs can be colored, permed and styling like natural hair. Get your favorite Wigs at the lowest price possible. New arrivals and trendy Human Hair wigs. Click to get it!
We engaged in build our brand, we use the high quality real human hair to make sure our products in high quality as well. Kinds of styles wigs and colorful hair extensions for you to choose. Whatever you want, you could find here. 100% high-quality human hair without any synthetic hair mixed. If you want to buy good hair,UNice online wig store is always your best choice.
FAQ about remy lace wigs
- 1.Can my wig be dyed or colored?
- 2.Can I sleep in my wig?
- 3.Can I cut the hair on my wig?
- 4.How should I store my wig?
Yes, you can dye your human hair wigs.
You can do anything with human hair wigs that you can do to your natural hair. This includes dyeing, cutting, heat styling and chemically processing your human hair. Many weave wearers dye wigs to get an exact match to their skin color.Can I sleep in my wig?
While you may want to sleep in your wig, it's not always the best idea. Sleeping in your wig will considerably reduce the lifespan of your wig. As you sleep the wig brushes against the pillow and will cause friction. This friction can cause split ends, matting and tangling of the hair.
Can I cut the hair on my wig?
We recommended that any cutting, coloring or rinsing, as well as permanently re-curling of your wig or hairpiece, should be done by us or another trained professional.
How should I store my wig?
The best way to store your human hair lace front wig is on a Wire Wig Stand or Wig Perch Wig Stand. This will keep your wig fresher and maintain its style between wearings. Keep your wig in a clean place, away from dust, sources of high heat and excessive humidity. Never enclose in a box or plastic bag (except while traveling).
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.